Upgrade request and a kind greeting

If you would like an account modification or a pack upgrade, ask for it here.

Upgrade request and a kind greeting

Postby jimmybond » Fri May 09, 2014 7:08 am

Hi Max,

It seems a long time not seeing you on the forum. Hopefully all is going well now. My blog on liway has grown more popular and it's reaching the bandwidth limit of current plan, so could you please upgrade it to a higher package(request Pack 5 for my site's further expansion)?

My cPanel Username is: jamesdud
My current pack is: Pack 3
I would like to change my pack to: Pack 5

BTW, liway's free server has a very solid performance and uptime even compared with some commercial hosts. So If you need some donations to help with the free service, I am more than happy to do it. Perhaps you can add a paypal donation link on the forum? I think there should be other happy users who'd like to donate like me and even a few dollars may help. Hopefully you can keep up this great service. Much appreciated.

Best,
Last edited by jimmybond on Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
jimmybond
New around here

Re: Upgrade request and a kind greeting

Postby Copyfight » Tue May 27, 2014 11:21 pm

+1

Liway and Max are simply great!

I want to buy a paid service to support Max, but it seems isn't possible at the moment.

I hope it's all ok with Max.
Copyfight
New around here

Postby Max » Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:06 am

Upgraded

Sorry for the late reply, I'm supposed to be subscribed to new threads in the support forums, but for some reason those notifications are not coming through =/
Max
Administrator

Postby jimmybond » Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:44 am

Max wrote:Upgraded

Sorry for the late reply, I'm supposed to be subscribed to new threads in the support forums, but for some reason those notifications are not coming through =/

Never mind and thank you very much! As mentioned by Copyfight, I'll also consider a paid service to support liway if the price is not too high ;) or by some donations. Best of luck!
jimmybond
New around here

Postby Max » Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:24 pm

We will be releasing a new website with new plans probably towards year end, or sooner if I can get around to it. Stay tuned ;)
Max
Administrator

Return to Request Modification