Acct Suspended 4 April 2017

If your hosting account is suspended, find out why here.

Acct Suspended 4 April 2017

Postby faces » Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:21 am

My acct is now suspended, but there's been no influx of hits or attention to my site. My site is still as sound as always, as I haven't added or changed coding in weeks.

Please help.

I ran my site/forum through the cache service you recommended when I knew the site was going to receive high traffic, but when traffic went back to normal I went back to your servers so my .htaccess constraints on scammers would work. I made that change last July.

I know you went down a couple days ago, and I figure you're finding the origin. Please tell me my suspension is a temporary issue based on finding the source of that leak. Thank you SO MUCH for your dedication and service.

High Regards-

the-faces
faces
New around here

Re: Acct Suspended 4 April 2017

Postby faces » Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:27 am

Hi, Max-

Can you help with my account? It says

"This Account Has Been Suspended

We are searching for inactive accounts. If you are still using your account, please contact support ASAP"

The account has always been active, and is non-profit. It hosts a site and forum, and the traffic has been steady but within my plan.

Please help!

Thanks

acct name: faces
faces
New around here

Re: Acct Suspended 4 April 2017

Postby faces » Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:39 am

I just noticed that the site is available via the liway subdomain address (faces.liway.com), but when using my registered domain (the-faces.com) results in the Liway 'suspended for inactivity' page. I've detailed it more in a PM which I've sent.

Thanks!
faces
New around here

Return to Hosting Account Suspensions